Leading network operators are using Xyna Factory for process-oriented development and automated production of their L2 / L3-based communications services to residential and corporate customers.
The focus is on the intelligent automation of network-related, technical OSS processes.
Particular areas of application:
- Service Order Management & Order Processing
- Service Provisioning
- Service Analysis & Intelligence
- Customer Centred Subscriber Self-Care
- Network Configuration & Activation Element
- Technical Product Management
- Network Monitoring & Service Assurance
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) between BSS and OSS
To meet the requirements of the digital transformation, processes need to be processed automatically. The essential know is brought by GIP into the product development of Xyna Factory and all Xyna Factory based solutions.
The scope is not limited to specific products or services. In principle Xyna automation processes can be modeled and automated IP-based services across all types and variants.
Xyna Factory – a model- and order-driven workflow platform to automate network-related configuration processes in telecommunication networks (Carrier, Service Provider) – is GIP's main product. The development and integration is based on the unique paradigm of Visual Service Engineering.
The technical focus is on the implementation of IT and OSS processes for the configuration of complex products for corporate customers.