A Raving Success
10. Xyna Konferenz of GIP Research Institute
The Xyna Konferenz 2015 was set up under the topics Internet & energy that will shape as a central infrastructure business life and other technological developments in the progressing 21st century.
More than 150 guests from IT, telecommunications, energy management, industry, research and development came to enjoy talks about innovations in the fields of internet, energy, software-defined networks and internet of things.
During the Xyna Café GIP product innovations were presented. The conference ended – as every year – with the Xyna Party in the Kurhaus’ winter garden.
- Dr. Bernd Reifenhäuser (GIP)
The lifelines of the future
- Dr. Markus Hies (Cisco Systems)
The Internet is conquering the world of things
- Prof. Dr. Antonello Monti (RWTH Aachen)
QGrid: The Energy Internet works!
- Helge Meyer (Deutsche Telekom)
The smart „Energiewende“ – safe, interoperable, efficient
- Dr. Alexander Ebbes (GIP)
SDN for IoT and QGrid
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Sumper (CITCEA-Barcelona Tech)
Current development of packet-based power transmission